This Celebration of Mind event is designed to inspire, delight and spark curiosity for people of all ages. The program consists of short talks and activities in recreational mathematics, magic, art and puzzles. This event is co-sponsored by Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies and the Julia Robinson Mathematics Festival Celebration of Mind is designed to inspire, delight and spark curiosity.
This event is co-sponsored by Stanford Pre-Collegiate Studies and the Julia Robinson Mathematics Festival, and is organized by Stan Isaacs and Rick Sommer.
- Henry Segerman, Mathematician and Artist
- Alexa Meade, Artist
- Mark Mitton, Magician and Entertainer
- Scott Kim, Puzzle Master
- John Edmark, Artist and Stanford Lecturer
- Melinda Green, Puzzle Designer
- Scott Vorthmann, Zometool expert and creator of vZome.
- Lucas Garron, Cubing Expert
- Ravi Fernando, Cubing Expert and Juggler
- Hector Rosario, Director, Julia Robinson Mathematics Festival